Off-Trade Sales Account Manager
Having cemented our position as one of the Southwest’s most established breweries, along with the successful launch of our world class new production and taproom venue last summer in Bristol, we have entered an exciting new phase of growth for the business. As such we are looking for new people to join our sales team working in our Off-trade team to ensure we continue to grow our business further.
Reporting to our Off-Trade Sales Manager, your primary focus will be on existing and new relationships within the local Off-Trade, with additional administrative duties. You will be responsible for Off-Trade account management across a variety of customer types including: off-licences, supermarkets, specialist bottle shops, deli’s & health food shops.
The foundation of our business is our local market; your role will be to strengthen and broaden this.
- Strengthen relationships with our existing account base.
- Seek out new opportunities within our local market.
- Work with the rest of the Sales, Marketing and Distribution teams to deliver the department objectives and meet sales targets.
- Identifying and implementing in store merchandising opportunities to increase brand visibility and availability and ensuring stock levels are maintained.
- Sales experience in the grocery retail sector or FMCG would be highly beneficial.
- Demonstrate an ability and appetite to deliver growth in a strategic manner, balanced with a proactive and adaptable approach.
- Ability to manage your own calendar and day-to-day planning.
- Solutions-focussed in the face of business challenges and needs.
- A passion for beer, food and flavours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative mindset.
- Enjoy being part of a busy, hard-working team.
- Competent at Microsoft Office or Apple operating software, particularly Excel / Numbers.
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
Why come and work for us?
Wiper and True is a Brewery dedicated to making extraordinary beer and providing an extraordinary place to work and visit. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes trust, inclusivity, teamwork and a continuous drive to improve and support each other.
Wiper and True benefits include pension, cycle to work schemes, family and friends discounts on products and taproom, plus opportunities for continuous professional development. Flexible working and job-shares will be considered.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and those that are currently underrepresented in our workforce.
Location: Old Market, Bristol with travel as required with some remote home working flexibility.
Hours: 37.5 hours
Salary: £25,000-28,000.00 per annum (depending on experience) plus bonus.
How to apply
Please click on the apply here link and follow the instructions on our vacancies page and you will be able to upload your CV. Please also include a cover letter to tell us, in approximately 300 words, why you think you would be the perfect person for Wiper and True and this role.
By submitting your application to Wiper and True you are agreeing that you have read and understood Wiper and True’s Privacy Notice for Job Applicants, which can be found here: