The International Beer Challenge 2013
The International Beer Challenge (IBC) is Europe’s premier packaged beer competition and each year, the IBC discovers and rewards the finest beers from across the globe.
The IBC attracts a wide variety of entrants including brewers, shippers, agents, independent retailers, retail chains, supermarkets and wholesalers. Being part of the IBC carries a number of significant benefits.
SIBA National Beer Competition winners are entered into the IBC by SIBA as part of the gold winner prize.
SIBA are entering ;
|Blue Monkey Brewery||Ape Ale||5.4|
|Cairngorm Brewery Company||Black Gold||4.4|
|Arbor Ales||Breakfast Stout||7.4|
Apart from being an internationally recognised symbol of quality, the IBC can:
- Raise your brands’ profile, prestige and credibility with retailers and consumers
- Demonstrate your commitment to product quality, innovation and new product development
- Increase product sales
- Boost awareness of your beer
- Be tasted by renowned international industry judges
- Use the IBC awards logo on packaging and as part of your own promotional plan
- Discover how your beer stands up against its competitors in the eyes of our expert judges
Entry deadline: 17th May 2013