Beer Innovation Summit 2015
The Beer Innovation Summit hosted by the Publican’s Morning Advertiser will this year present a day of insight and innovation with some exciting sessions tailored for smaller brewers. The summit will take place on Monday 20th April in Birmingham and has already had a fantastic response from Brewers. Highlights of the day include a presentation from Dougal Sharp from celebrated Scottish craft brewer Innis and Gunn, who will gives his viewpoint on where future innovations might lead the category. Plus Mike Murphy, Brew Master at experimental Norwegian brewer Lervig, will discuss his innovation roadmap and add an international perspective to the day.
The summit will focus on future trends and particularly look at new product innovation for the category.
This is one not to miss.
5 reasons why you should attend:
- Hear from leading industry figures on the latest trends and developments
- Network with senior pub and beer industry professionals
- Exclusive category research unveiled at the event
- Discover new opportunities to boost sales
- Perspectives from leading craft brewers from the UK and abroad
SIBA members are entitled to a discounted rate of £195 (rack rate £295) BOOK NOW and use the code on the SIBA Members’ Toolbox to secure your place.
View the agenda here