Carbotek UK will be launching a revolutionary draught drinks dispense system at Craft Beer Rising, 19th to 22nd February
Carbotek is an award-winning evolution in the transportation, storage and dispense of craft drinks Invented and patented in Germany, it is now available in the UK exclusively via Carbotek UK & Eire.
The advanced Carbotek system decarbonates a range of drinks and packages them into eco friendly, hygienic bags and easy to store boxes. This incredible process creates a uniquely stable product that is able to be transported and stored at ambient temperatures with a substantially longer shelf life than normal methods.
Carbotek Draught System carbonates at point of dispense to give constant and reliable condition. Carbotek turns degassed beer, wine, cider or soft drinks which is stored in bag and box format, into fully and consistently carbonated drinks via it’s unique carbonation system. Deceptively simple and easy to fit, maintain and operate this technology will solve many of the problems that are faced by the industry.
Carbotek is eco-friendly, almost zero waste and ensures a superior product is served to the end user.
Already tried and tested and pouring drinks across the world, Carbotek is about to revolutionise the industry here and where better to showcase it first but at Craft Beer Rising?
The Carbotek team will be demonstrating the system by serving beer, cider and draught sparkling wine through the unique carbonation system. You will be able to see first hand the clear advantage of this green, award winning method when you visit the stand.
Why Carbotek? Six good reasons:
- Consistent Dispense Quality Direct Co2 injection at the point of dispense ensures premium quality product condition from beginning to end.
- Simple Stock Management Carbotek’s packaging is lightweight with a small footprint, making it very easy to handle and there is no need for temperature controlled storage.
- Next Day Delivery Solutions The one-way packaging solution minimises stock holding costs whilst ensuring product availability to the customer.
- No Spoilage System The unique bag and Clean-Click® system prevents product deterioration resulting in up to 3 weeks connected shelf life.
- Eco-Friendly Not only is Carbotek zero waste, the packaging is also 100% recyclable. The revolutionary way in which the drinks are transported and stored ensures energy emissions are low.
- Ambient Storage The Carbotek process of de-carbonation creates a uniquely stable product that can be stored and dispensed from ambient storage without fobbing so often associated with kegs.
As well as…
- Support Services: Nationwide Installation and Maintenance For complete technical support, the Carbotek system is installed and maintained by a national network of experienced and trusted service agents.
Craft Beer Rising Carbotek UK and Eire
Old Trumans Brewery c/o Unit 4
91 Brick Lane, Gardeners Farm Sherfield English Lane, Plaitford
London Romsey, Hampshire,
E1 6QL SO51 6EJ
0845 643 2112